I figured it was about time to get bloggin'. Since most of our family and friends don't live nearby and I'm not the best at keeping in touch, I think this will be a good way to keep others posted on our lives. Be prepared for excitement, okay, well maybe not excitement, but some pretty darn cute pictures of Spencer. We might throw a few pictures of me and Brant in the mix, but Spencer definitely gets the most camera time.
We like the title Team Christensen because that's our family motto. We even have a little cheer, but we'll spare you the details. It's kind of cheesy, but that's what familyhood's all about. :)
We like the title Team Christensen because that's our family motto. We even have a little cheer, but we'll spare you the details. It's kind of cheesy, but that's what familyhood's all about. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment