Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How we spent the end of the summer...

This summer we got season passes to Seven Peaks, a water park close to our house. We probably went about a dozen times. Spencer loves the water and Brant and I had a lot of fun too. Our favorite spots were the wave pool and the lazy river. We went on a few of the waterslides (the not so scary ones) and Brant even took Spencer down a few. He was not amused, but didn't seem to mind them.


A couple of weeks ago, Brant's sister, Danille, stayed with us. We don't get to see her too often so it was good to catch up. Brant even took a day off of work so we could go on a tour at the Humanitarian Center in Salt Lake and hiking up Big Cotton Wood Canyon.

Spencer also helped me with some chores (sweeping and the laundry) and had lots of fun playing with his toys.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home mom to my three crazy boys. I also love organizing, running, reading, and crafting a little bit here and there.