
Spencer was so thrilled to see his Easter basket this morning. He didn't get any candy (I saved that all for me), but he got 5 balls so he was happy. He also got a new truck and a peg board with a wooden hammer. I love little boy toys, the're so much fun.

Tuesday was such a nice day that Spencer and I spent a couple of hours walking around downtown Provo. Okay, so it may not be the most exciting city, but they do have some fun antique shops and a pet store that Spencer enjoyed. I just like being outside when it's so warm.

Thursday night Brant and I went to an awards banquet for the School of Accountancy. Brant was one of 4 students who won the School of Accountany Director's award. It's given to students who have made positive contributions to the college and who just ROCK! Now he has a nice wall plaque to show for being awesome. I'm really proud of him, and am really excited for graduation in 2 weeks!

Saturday we had our neighbors over for a little Easter egg hunt. Spencer loved throwing the eggs since they are "balls" in his eyes (as is everything else he sees).

1 comment:
so cute! I love having one little enough that I get to eat all the candy in their basket. :)
Post a Comment