Thursday, March 25, 2010

Springtime weather


Now that the snow has finally stopped we've had great weather! It seems to rain for a few days and then be sunny for a few days. We, of course, love sunny days the best, but don't mind the rain because at least it's not snow! I got a little umbrella for Spencer at a yard sale last fall so I was excited to let him use it. I didn't realize that you have to teach a little guy how to use an umbrella. Spencer kept holding it out to the side instead of over his head. He had a fun time holding it, but was probably wondering why he was still getting wet. He hasn't quite mastered the art of umbrella holding so we'll have to keep practicing.

We've had a few days of absolute perfect weather (i.e. able to play on the lawn without shoes on). We're really looking forward to summer!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Umbrellas are always fun. I'm starting to get spring fever myself.

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home mom to my three crazy boys. I also love organizing, running, reading, and crafting a little bit here and there.