Sunday, April 25, 2010

O-H-I-O

We saw the Buckeyes play in their spring game yesterday thanks to $5 tickets. It was neat to go to The Horseshoe which holds over 100,000 people. The game wasn't too exciting since they were playing themselves, but Spencer loved it. At 2 years he's already a die-hard Buckeye fan.
Spencer's starting to move on from playing with cars all of the time to playing with his train set. Thanks to Brant's amazing train track assembling skills, Spencer always has a new and exciting track to push his trains on.

2 comments:

The Favorite said...

Love that little baseball guy!

marnae said...

I'm jealous! Carter would die (as would his mommy)to go to a football game at the horseshoe! Looks like you had a great day:)

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home mom to my three crazy boys. I also love organizing, running, reading, and crafting a little bit here and there.