Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ohio State Fair!

We went to the opening day of the Ohio State Fair. I love fairs, just because I love to walk around and look at all the cool things, but Brant is not a fan. He was nice enough to humor me by coming along and I think he ended up having a good time. Brant's parents came with us so that made it even more fun.
Spencer watching the horses with Grandma and Grandpa.
Guess what these cows are carved out of? Butter! It's an Ohio State Fair tradition that every year they carve a cow (or two) out of butter. Spencer thought it was pretty cool.
A little tractor time between exhibits.
It's not a fair without the "Footsie Tootsie".
Brant was trying out this chair so Spencer grabbed a little one from the other side of the display and dragged it so he could sit next to Daddy.
Isn't this the coolest cake you've ever seen?!
It was a busy day and Spencer was glad he could finally get some rest after all the fun he'd had.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home mom to my three crazy boys. I also love organizing, running, reading, and crafting a little bit here and there.