Spencer is constantly making up songs. Yesterday he was singing the treat song. It goes a little something like this, "I love treats, I love treats, I love treats". My favorite is the I love you song. "I love you, I love you, I love you". He's also always going places. When he finds Daddy's tie he puts it on and says, "Bye, Mommy. I go to church." When he puts on his pirate hat he says he's going to his pirate ship. He also goes to the library a lot since he always has his books.
Spencer gets so excited when his friends Riley and Lucy come over and play! Jumping on a couch with good friends, it doesn't get much better than that.
Spencer throwing the blackberries into the blender for our milkshake. He and Brant have a lot of fun in the kitchen.
One cool dude
Spencer looking longingly out the window. We're stuck inside a lot since our little baby loves to eat as often as possible. I made this little backpack for him. As I was sewing it he kept saying how it was a backpack for his horse. Sure enough, when I gave it to him he opened it up, put his toy horse in, closed it, and wore it until nap time. I guess his horse needed a special place to live.
I know it's mean when moms do this, but I couldn't resist putting a potty picture on. It's just so cute. He has yet to go potty in his potty, but he sure likes to sit on it (as long as he has a good book to read).
No comments:
Post a Comment