Saturday, January 29, 2011

Winter at home

We spend a lot of time indoors in the winter. I'm not a fan of cold weather. Well, I really hate it. I feel somewhat guilty for always wanting to stay inside because I know Spencer loves playing outside no matter what the weather. Maybe I'll set a new goal to spend more time outside with the kids. Maybe. :)
This is Spencer's current collection of 'friends'. He is always playing with his stuffed animals and takes good care of them, even putting them down for naps.
Gavin loves a good Daddy cuddle
Ready for the cold weather (when we actually do brave the freezing weather and snow)!
Gavin's such a happy boy (and never stops moving as you can tell from the blur).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home mom to my three crazy boys. I also love organizing, running, reading, and crafting a little bit here and there.