Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February Love


Our friends threw a little Valentine's Day party with lots of other 3-5 year olds. Spencer's favorite part, besides playing with all of his friends, was to decorate and then eat his own cookies. I think he ate 3 before I even noticed.

Spencer was so excited to grab his box full of valentines that I couldn't get him to smile for the picture. He especially loved all of the candy.


This is our little Christmas Thomas train the boys can set up all by themselves.



Dancing with Daddy!


Here is Spencer cleaning out his fingernails. He's been a little obsessed with making sure his nails are short and clean lately. He always grabs my nail clippers and then takes his nail cleaning very seriously. His nails may be clean in this picture, but he does have nutella all over his face. 'Chocolate toast' is a favorite around here. I love Gav's chubby little cheeks and dimples.

1 comment:

Katie Busken said...

Oh I miss you guys! Are you still planning on coming back to OH for a visit in May. I hope so!

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home mom to my three crazy boys. I also love organizing, running, reading, and crafting a little bit here and there.