Sunday, October 21, 2012

Newborn Pictures of Tyler Erich

Our friend Lauren Bertoldo not only threw Marcie a baby shower, but then offered to take newborn pictures as well (for those in the College Station area, her website is http://luluphotography.com/ and she is amazing)!

So, without further ado, a few of our favorites of Tyler (and his big brothers).






 

3 comments:

Katie Busken said...

He's so handsome! Love these pictures.

Ann said...

What a cutie. I see the boys are already having fun with the new little guy. I love the striped hat.

marnae said...

cute pics guys..I think I'm going to have to crochet a little hat for this new one. Guess I'll have to wait and see what we get first :) And...I'd like to make the little tyke something too, any requests???

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home mom to my three crazy boys. I also love organizing, running, reading, and crafting a little bit here and there.