Once a Buckeye, always a Buckeye! Tyler has no chance of escaping it.
Gavin always says, "Hold you! Hold you!" whenever I'm holding Tyler because he wants me to hold him instead. This is how I can hold both of them at the same time.
Our first camping trip with three boys! They all did a great job, including Tyler who wasn't even 5 weeks old yet.
It was a little chilly the other morning (in the 60s) so Gavin wanted his gloves and hat on. Living in Texas he of course needed sunglasses too.
I love this picture Spencer drew of our backyard. It has our swing set (which I drew), a tree, the sky, a fire ant mound...it's the brown thing under the tree. We get a lot of fire ants.
Spencer's first letter to Santa. He thought it would be best to draw all of the things he wanted like a transformer, a new bike, and legos. He told me what he wanted to write so I helped him out. It says, "Dear Santa, This is for you! Love, Spencer". We put it in the mailbox to send it to the North Pole.
Brant trying to get Tyler to smile. I got the first smile, though, just a few minutes later. :)
Love the bib, thanks April and Frances!
I forgot to take a picture of our Thanksgiving feast so I got one afterwards. So thankful for all of our blessings!
1 comment:
It looks like you are already a pro at being parents to 3 boys! So cute!
Post a Comment