Spencer's last day of Kindergarten. He loved his teacher, Ms. Hubble, so much and cried that night because he missed her so much. We were so grateful he had such a good teacher. He got an award for being the best builder in class because he can pretty much build anything out of LEGOs. Now he wants to be an architect. Well, that or a police officer.
We spent a fun few days at the beach down in Galveston. We've lived here for 3 years and this was our first trip to the beach. It's only 2 1/2 hours away so we'll definitely go back before we move next year.
We went with Brant's parents which was really fun. The kids love to spend time with them.
This was Tyler's expression pretty much the whole time we spent on the beach. He wasn't a fan of the combination of sand, sunblock, and wind.
I love this picture of Gavin because he looks like such a nerd. Our hotel was right on the beach so we'd go back and forth between the sand and our hotel pool.
This is Brant's favorite picture of the trip. I like to call it 'Childhood Realized'.
We survived our first week of summer break with lots of activities. The library has a day each year when they have firetrucks and construction trucks come that the kids can get in. It usually takes Gavin a while to warm up to new places and is really grumpy. This is his reaction when I asked him to look at me and smile. Spencer has the smile down, but it's hard to smile and look at me at the same time. :)
Spencer did a week of soccer camp for 2 hours every night. It was exhausting and Brant or I just had to sit there. The humidity here is crazy. Spencer really likes soccer and is pretty good at it so hopefully he keep liking it.
Brant and I went to our friend's, Paul's, wedding up in Dallas while our kids stayed in College Station with some friends. It was a beautiful wedding and nice to be without kids.
We stayed with some friends in Houston and Gavin fell in love with the tire swing. We need to get one of those.
2 comments:
Such great photos!! I love seeing all of the fun you are having! I love that photo of the goggles :) priceless
The beach looks so fun! and I can't believe how much Gavin looks like Brant...excited to see you this summer:)
Post a Comment