Thursday, March 4, 2010

Before and After

Spencer's room needed to show a little more of his personality so we changed it up a little bit. Here are some before and after pictures.
I painted the walls a fun shade of green and made the letters for Spencer's name. Spencer loves to spell his name every morning and thought that every word spelled Spencer. He's just now starting to realize that letters can spell different things.

I love having these shelves up so I have to get the toys for Spencer. We just get one or two down at a time and then it doesn't make as big of a mess.
Brant's parents found this train table that someone was just throwing away so we added it to Spencer's room. At first, we tried giving him trains to play with, but he much prefers to play with his cars.
We'll replace the train table with a big boy bed as soon as Spencer is ready. It'll be so fun to have two little boys in this room pretty soon.

3 comments:

NJ said...

Oooo! I love it! The room looks fabulous!

Christina G said...

You've done a great job on his room... and how exciting about another boy! It will be great that they can be friends :)

Ann said...

I'm impressed. Maybe I should follow your lead and do something with my boys' room. I'm sure Spencer loves his room.

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home mom to my three crazy boys. I also love organizing, running, reading, and crafting a little bit here and there.