Saturday, January 8, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I made a felt house for Spencer for Christmas. I'm so happy because he really likes to play in it. I got the idea from here and have been working on it for a while. It's great because it's a cover that fits over a folding table so I can fold it up when Spencer's not playing with it. You can pick the flowers and put mail through the mailbox.
You can pick the corn and the carrots.
It's kind of a boring side, but I ran out of time since I finished this on Christmas Eve. I wanted Spencer to have a doggy door for Puppy.
We're already missing an apple... the basket if to store the fruit after you pick it. I also want to make some oranges so it can be an orange tree.
Gavin likes it
A happy boy!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That is super, super cute, Marcie! Way to go!

Rachel said...

I LOVE IT!!! You are so talented Marcie! Look at you being an awesome mom!

Christina G said...

What a great idea!

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home mom to my three crazy boys. I also love organizing, running, reading, and crafting a little bit here and there.