Here's how we made them:
1) Spencer helped me find 3-4 crayons of each color. We peeled off the paper and broke each crayon into 3 or 4 pieces.
2) Spencer put the matching colors in each heart (we used different shades of the same color and I think it turned out really cool)
3) We baked them at 350 for about 10 minutes. I put the silicone tray on a cookie sheet because it added more stability. I didn't want to mess with a wobbly tray full of hot wax.
4) We let them cool probably an hour before coloring with them.
Warning: these babies made the house really stinky. Make sure to bake some cookies afterwards to mask the smell. Cookies and coloring, it doesn't get much better than that.
1 comment:
Wow, those are awesome! We're going to have to give that a try. Thanks for your comments. Sounds like your family is in the middle of some exciting changes. By the way, your boys are so unvbelievably adorable!
Post a Comment