Monday, February 14, 2011

GAVIN

Now that both boys are (finally!) sleeping in the same room, I thought it was time to add Gavin's name to the wall. I used the same scrapbooking paper pack that I used on Spencer's name. I just mod-podged it on and then used a brown ink pad to rub around the edges and give it a little of a 'distressed' look. I would love to find a big '&' so I could do 'Spencer & Gavin', but I'll have to keep looking.
I got the letters from JoAnns when they had their $1 off letter sale so they were $2 each. They're made of chipboard so they're really light weight. I hung them on the wall using the 3M poster strips so they won't leave any marks when we take them off. I hope Gavin feels official now. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home mom to my three crazy boys. I also love organizing, running, reading, and crafting a little bit here and there.