You can tell I'm the mother of boys by how many toy cars we have (had). It was getting out of control. Spencer has loved playing with cars since he was 18 months so we've had lots of time to grow our collection. It was time to get rid of some. Here is a before and after. (Spencer was obviously napping during this process, but he hasn't missed any yet.)
I think we can enjoy the cars we kept more now that we're not overwhelmed with them. (Notice how Gavin is wearing a completely different outfit even though this process only took about 20 minutes. We go through 2-3 outfits a day between blow-outs and spit-ups.)
3 comments:
You have such beautiful boys, Marcie!
Oh. Wait. Handsome. Very Handsome!
I don't know how you do all you do! It takes me years to declutter and organize when it takes you hours (and your changing baby clothes at the same time). It was fun seeing you again today. We've got to do more things together!
Oy, Aiden has just as many cars. I'm tempted to declutter too, but he would definitely notice. Every single one of his cars seems to be very special to him. You've got to love boys :)
Post a Comment