Sunday, January 22, 2017

A beautiful day for a hike



Emma loves to eat anywhere besides her chair. She also likes to open every drawer in the house and empty it for me. It's a good thing she's so much fun. 





Saturday we lucked out with beautiful, sunny weather so we took advantage of it and went for a hike. It was a nice break from the cold, gray weather we've been having. 




Spencer and Chase were exploring a sink hole. I'm impressed with how adventurous Spencer is. Also, I'm impressed that Chase can run up a 90 degree angle. 




Tyler loves to run with Chase. 


1 comment:

KiLee said...

I seriously can't believe how fast Chase is growing! It is crazy! And I am totally envious of your weather! We have gotten storm after storm. I am ready for some sunshine! :) And also - Emma is so stinking adorable!!!!!! What a little cutie!

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home mom to my three crazy boys. I also love organizing, running, reading, and crafting a little bit here and there.