Monday, July 6, 2009

Christensen Family Reunion

We had a super fun week in Los Osos, CA with Brant's parents and siblings for their family reunion. We enjoyed perfect weather all week and had a great time catching up with Brant's family. We spent some time at the tide pools (seeing starfish, crabs, and other sea creatures), on the beach (Pismo and Avila), playing in the sand dunes, kayaking and other fun things. Here are a few pictures.

At the tide pools with some of the family
Spencer hanging out with his new buddy, Owen.
Brant paddled us around Morro Bay
Spencer fell asleep in the kayak he was so relaxed
At the Botanical Gardens with Danille and some cousins

At the tidepools
Brant, Spencer, and his Dad at the tidepools
Starfish

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

awesome!
I'm glad you're having so much fun :)

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home mom to my three crazy boys. I also love organizing, running, reading, and crafting a little bit here and there.