Monday, July 13, 2009

We're Finally in Ohio!!

Well, after 10 states and 4,500 miles on the car, we finally arrived in Ohio! The vacations in between Utah and here were great, but it sure was nice to unpack. We can't get into our permanent condo until September 1, so this summer we are staying at Brant's parent's cabin just south of Columbus. The weather is wonderful and Marcie and Spencer get to play while Brant studies for his CPA exams. We are very grateful to be able to stay here in the summer and the weather is gorgeous.

We saw this city in the middle of nowhere in Arkansas and just had to take a picture.


Three generations of relaxation at the cabin :)

2 comments:

Christina G. said...

Yay! I'm so glad you made it safely!

Anonymous said...

love the 3 generation pic! even Spencer is chillin'

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home mom to my three crazy boys. I also love organizing, running, reading, and crafting a little bit here and there.